Ever Ready plays show in Anchorage (June 19) and Ninilchik (June 23)
Ever Ready Band has two gigs in the coming week: Tuesday, June 19 at Uncle Joe’s Pizza in Anchorage, and Saturday, June 23, at Inlet View on the Sterling Highway in Ninilchik.
Ever Ready performs a big variety of old to new rock songs with lots of great dance songs. The four-piece band includes Megan on lead vocals, Teddy on guitar & vocals, Matt on bass guitar, & Dave on drums. Formed in 1998, Ever Ready Band provides a professional show with great quality sound equipment. For information & bookings call 748-4482 — we love to jam!
Tuesday night, Ever Ready will be jammin’ at Uncle Joe’s Pizza. Enjoy the beer on tap, wine selection, & great pizza, pastas, etc. Games, music, & fun for the whole family!
- Date/time: Tuesday, June 19, 6:30-8:30 PM
- Location: Uncle Joe’s Pizza, 11700 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage (see map)
- Further info: see Facebook events page
Fishing, road tripping, & Dancing –Ever Ready Band will be rockin’ out at the Inlet View on the Kenai Peninsula. We have Ever Ready hoodies, t-shirts, tank tops, & denim shirts for sale. Cabins & restaurant on site.
- Date/time: Saturday, June 23, 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Location: Inlet View, Mile 135.4 Sterling Hwy., Ninilchik, AK (see map)
- For more information call Inlet View 563-3330 or 563-3337. See also the Facebook events page.