Anchorage Pride Prom 2012: Steampunk! — Saturday night at Out North
Join Anchorage and Mat-Su area youth this Saturday night, April 21, for Anchorage Pride Prom 2012. This year’s theme: Steampunk!
The annual Pride Prom is a youth dance organized by Anchorage and Mat-Su Valley GSAs and open to everyone ages 14 to19 who support the LGBTQ community. Pride Prom is hosted by Identity with thanks to Out North, PFLAG, ICOAA, the Four A’s, AMP, and ADK.
Spenard Roadhouse is providing an appetizer platter. We will have an AMAZING 6-layered rainbow cake, pies from Village Inn, and tons of pecan candies. Yummmm!
- 9:30 PM — The Last Frontier Drag Kings
- 10:00 PM — Michael Brenner
- 10:15 PM — Maggie Burnham and Suzie
- 11:00 PM — The Pulse Dance Company
Pride Prom will be held at Out North, a community theater and art space located kitty corner from Costco on Debarr and Bragaw. Parking is available on Primrose Street. (Do NOT park at the church next to Out North.)
- Date/time: Saturday, April 21, from 8 PM to 12 midnight
- Location: Out North Contemporary Art House, 3800 Debarr Rd, Anchorage (see map)
- Cost of admission: $10 per person, or $1 off per can of food (5-can limit) for the Food Bank of Alaska
- Age restriction: 14-19. This is a drug and alcohol free event, ID will be checked. Security will be provided.
- Further info: See Facebook event page